Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Ragnar FUN!!


Poor Shawna - on my first exchange where she hands off to me I wasn't there in time. We got lost and she ended up waiting for me for about 8 min. I was so mad!!! It totally looks like she is yelling for me -JAMI!!!

There I GO!

Yes running can be FUN:)

It was sooo HOT - California experienced record breaking heat the 2 days we were there. It was in the mid 80's which is hot for me considering a week earlier I was running in snow. I sweat so bad!! My shirt had salt marks all over it.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Love all the pictures. You are amazing!! This picture of me waiting for you looks like I'm ticked but I really wasn't!! Thanks for all the fun and laughs! It is a trip that will never be forgotten!

tenney_fam said...

Looks like so much fun. You are such an inspiration to me. Maybe someday I will get off my fat butt and do something worth while!

d.jo said...

Good job! I want to do a race like that someday...maybe I'll work up to it. : )