Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Picture of my team mates!!


This was Leslie's first ragnar - she did awesome - she is Lori's older sister - she always looked like a million bucks - She had a night run that was pretty intense -we appreciate all the sponsor money she raised for us to be able to go.

Shawna and Melody - two of my team mates that were so fun and supportive. Shawna was on our team last year but was in the other van, so it was a treat for me to get to hang out with her and get to know her better. She is an amazing runner. Melody experienced so many tender mercies on this trip. When we left she was struggling with a foot/leg injury but you never would have know it. Prayers and priesthood blessing were answered, it was a beautiful thing to witness.

ROCKIN ROBBI - TWEET-TWEET-TWEET!! This gal had a hill on her last leg that was intense. When the hill saw her coming it crumbled, it was scared:)

This is mother hen - she took such good care of us - she was always checking and making sure that everyone was alright - you would get in from a run and she would have a recovery drink waiting. I don't think this lady with ever know or understand how much she means to me.



Posted by Picasa Sisters are the BEST -This picture makes me miss my sister. She wasn't able to go with us this year due to having a new baby and surgery. I missed her terribly but know that there will be other adventures we will experience together.

No comments: