Saturday, May 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA!!!!

Posted by Picasa
This post is extremely late!!! I just wanted to express my LOVE and appreciation to my "one and only" sister. I waited a long time to FINALLY have a sister in my life. When I left home, you where only six years old. We didn't have a lot in common, there was such an age difference, our roles in the family were totally different. Through the years I have learned just how much I need my sister, you are one of my best friends. You are a blessing in my life. I am grateful that you live close by. You are always serving and coming to my aid. You never tell me NO and you even do my grocery shopping for me:) EVERYDAY I thank Heavenly Father for you!! I hope you know how much I love you - Happy (Late) Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

thanks for the kind words sis! Sure do love and appreciate you!!!