Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Maryjane!!!



Our sweet little Mary celebrated her 6th birthday!!! It was a fun family party with a ton of cousins. Champ helped her blow out her candles, we had to light them twice!!



I love this pic - she is sooo excited!!! She got just what she wanted!!!



This is the sweetest present that her cousin Porter gave to her. He drew a picture at the top and it reads... Dear Mary,
I love you so much that I would do anything for you.
I will love you forever.
Love Porter



She is my play doh girl - she loves this stuff - it makes a pretty good mess but it keeps her, nate and tyton busy for hours - so I think it's way worth it!!!

We love you Mary and we are so happy that you are in our home. We don't know what tomorrow will bring, but we THANK Heavenly Father for EVERYDAY that we have with you!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

WAY TO POST!! I didn't know that JT said that about ranching with Monte...that's hilarious!! Your pumpking carving looks like a ton of fun! And happy birthday to Mary!! We sure do love this little girl!!