Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chocolate Milk and Donuts!!

I Love Conference Time!! We started this tradition many years ago with our children, in hopes that conference time would be a special time for them. Not only do they get to "feast" upon Chocolate Milk and donuts, they also get to "feast" upon the words of Christ, by his living Prophets. It only happens twice a year (and yes that is the only time I buy them). It has been a tradition that we really enjoy and it is one that I hope my children take with them when they leave. I am so thankful for this past week-end and for the spiritual nourishment I received.

3 comments:

Travis & Kalee Tenney said...

What a great idea - and you don't have to fix anything : )

Aunt Tiff said...

Way to update your blog without me:) You are awesome!! How do you like your DSL? So glad that you are my sister!

Marinda said...

That is such a good idea. I might have to adopt that into our family. Paige is already asks me why it takes so long, but she is only 4.