Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tender Mercies

They happen everyday and today I am very grateful for the tender mercy that my sweet neice Kimi received. I don't know all the details but I do know that she was protected. She was traveling with her college volleyball team and they were in a terrible accident. Their bus was struck by a vehicle and there were fatalities. Everyone on her team was okay, although their bus driver was injured. Kimi we LOVE you and we are so THANKFUL that you were watched over and protected.

Kimi is sooo dang good at volleyball. We believe she could kick butt on the court even in a prom dress!!!

2 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

this post is sooo sweet. you are such a great Aunt! it was soo good to see you & the family and get to visit with you guys. we love ya tons! hopefully ill get to see ya sat. at Carlys shower.

Sara said...

Jami,
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! It was an amazing experience, and of course I was singing to YOU!:)
I am so glad that Kimi was ok!! What a blessing!! I'm sure it was so traumatic for her. We'll keep her in our prayers!!
Love you much!!
Sara