Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh My Heavens!!

When something new and crazy is about to happen, our 5 year old Nate-dog has a silly saying. OH MY HEAVENS!!! Well that is how I am feeling about this BLOG thing. It is a new and crazy adventure for me but I am willing to try (with the help of my sister and daughter). I went to an enrichment night where an amazing speaker (Reesa) from the Valley, taught a class on Personal History writing. I hope this BLOG will be a start for me. Sooooo OH MY HEAVENS here we go!!!!

8 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I promise you will love the "blog" thing! before you know it you will totally be addicted!!! I love you guys!

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

YEEPEE!!! its about time you start a blog. i cant wait to see all the cool stuff the Slade family is up to. I luv & miss you guys...
oh and since our blog is private i need your email address to add you to our blog so you can see it. email me you email address to jessica10e@hotmail.com.
LUV YA-Jessie

troy and melani porter said...

hello cousin!! So glad to see your blog so we can keep tabs on your family!! such a great looking bunch! hope your family is doing well!

Brooke said...

hey, cute fam. miss you guys!

The Reidheads said...

YEA!!! I'm so excited!! I miss you so very much!! This will be exciting to see what is going on (unless you are bad about posting like me)! Love ya!

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Hey, I am so excited you have a blog.. I have been trying to get Paula to do one maybe this will help. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my friends list.. Love ya guys...

Taralee and Trace said...

OH hello there! You just started and your blog is already so cute.
That little Nate is awesome. I can't believe he is 5...seems like yesterday I was chasing him around in Sunbeams!
Love,
the Utahard Porters.
PS. tell "TJ" that Trace said hi.

Travis & Kalee Tenney said...

I'm so glad you're blogging - and I love the family picture - where are you and Tim? : ) Love you guys!