Monday, May 28, 2012

8th Grade Promotion!!


Brock had his 8th grade promotion. He is such a handsome boy and I can't believe that he will soon be in high school !! 


We went to JC Penney and let him pick out some new threads:-)

I really have been blessed with some amazing kids.  Brock has always been so easy going and obedient.  He has a tender heart and at times I wonder what I ever did to deserve him.  I actually think he took pitty on me in heaven and was willing to come to our home to keep us all on the straight and narrow.  Aunt Tiff has all the promotion pics on her camera - so I will have to post them later.  He was awarded that night with a  3.5 g.p.a or higher certificate and was also honored with the Citizenship Award.  He is an example to his peers and his family.  We love you Brock!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: