Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pee Wee Wrestling!!







My boys came home a few weeks ago from school with this paper about a Pee Wee Wrestling Tournament. When Tyton walked in the door he had the paper in his hand and was yelling "Can I do it, can I do it, can I do it?" I told him he could:-) Nate walks in the door and I ask him to get all the papers out of his backpack and get going on homework. I asked him if he wanted to do the wrestling tournament and he looks at me and says "Mom -I just don't think I have it in me this year!" I started laughing and told him that I didn't know if I had it in me this year either. Tyton had a great time - he ended up wrestling all his friends. My favorite match was when he wrestled Payton, when the match was over they gave each other the biggest hug!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: