Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where has all the time gone???


On the 18th of April J.T. took Brooke Owens to Prom. I just wanted to express my feelings about this "little boy" of mine. Since blogging for me is my journal I had to post these pictures. It was such a crazy feeling that night as I was watching/helping him get ready. I immediately had all these emotions/feelings run through me. I could remember all the silly little boy moments that I have had with him, everything came flooding back, what sweet memories. Then it hit me, I don't have much time left with this sweet "little boy" before I send him off to serve the Lord. He is such a good boy and I am so glad he chose me to be his momma!!!


His tux was really sweet - it was a dark chocolate brown and he looked so handsome!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tenney_fam said...

Wow! What a handsome nephew I have and you know Jamilyn he is a good boy because he has such an awesome mom!! love ya and happy mother's day!