Tuesday, April 28, 2015

We LOVE our missionary!!

 Its hard to believe that Macky's mission has almost come to an end.  We have been given his release date of JUNE 29th!!!  We are so excited for him to return home, yet saddened that he has to leave such AMAZING people behind!!
 This is the Pott's family - I personally want to express my gratitude to them for being so good to my son.  He has expressed many times in his emails home just how much he loves and appreciates them.  As a mom, when you send your son (or daughter) on a mission you are constantly praying for their protection and safety.  And that people will be placed in their path that will also watch over them and make them feel loved and at home.  That is what this family has done for Macky and I thank them for that.  Hopefully one day I will get to thank them in person:) 


No comments: