Sunday, June 23, 2013

Way to go Nicholas!!


On May 19, 2013 Nicholas graduated from Nursing School - we are super proud of him. This guy has incredible study habits and I appreciate his example of hard work.

His family came from Burley Idaho to celebrate with him - he has an awesome, supportive family.

This is Carly's bff Alyssa.  She graduated also.  This girl is amazing and we love her sooooo much.  Grateful that she is a part of our lives and good friends are such a blessing. 
Way to go Nicholas and Alyssa!!!! Nicholas and Carly are headed to the Valley in a few weeks.  Nicholas is continuing his education at A.S.U..  We are going to miss them terribly.  I don't like to think about it too much cause it brings me to tears:( Oh how I will miss one of my best friends and my beautiful grandchildren.  It has been a blessing to have them so close by but I understand that it is time, time for them to move on to bigger and better things.  They will be successful wherever they go because they put the Lord first:) and I am grateful for that!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: