Thursday, November 15, 2012

HE'S FINALLY HERE!!


He arrived Saturday November 10th               (11-10-12)

Proud Granddad!!  I just have to do a little "shout out" to my hubby.  We celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary Wednesday (11-14) and I can't imagine growing old with anybody else.  Love ya babe!!

Of course we love this picture - he weighed 7lbs 3 oz and they named him.............   
SLADE NICHOLAS MALLORY

The Mallory family - we are grateful that all went well and that mommy and baby are doing great.  What a blessing it is to have a new little one in the family.  He's Heaven!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JENNE said...

Congratulations Jami and Tim!
Your grandbabies are beautiful!
I just re-read that sentence and couldn't believe I was really congratulating you two on grandbabies. Life gives me lots of Time-warps lately:)
Love You!!