Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sisterly Love!!

I LOVE RELIEF SOCIETY!! Last night we gathered together (young and old) and had our annual Christmas party/Enrichment Night. We paraded around in Christmas socks, now when I say paraded, I mean paraded, some sisters were absolutely hilarious. We then fought over the BEST Christmas tree ornament, nobody actually threw a punch but it was great fun!! It's not very often that you get to mix and mingle with such amazing women. When you serve in other auxiliaries at times you feel like you are not a part of Relief Society and that you miss out, but I totally loved the way I felt last night. I am so thankful for this amazing organization, I love it when we gather together, visit, laugh and uplift each other. I walked away last night so grateful to be a part of it all!!!!

No comments: